I seriously thought that those numbers were higher
nice website. put a lot of work in to it. very good information and i like the video.
Nice work! Like the video and i though the numbers were way higher but guess im wrong!
good work on the website like the video
Good Job on the web site you had a lot of information and videos.
Nice job! I also thought the numbers would be way higher. It looks like you put a lot of work into this.
This comment has been removed by the author.
good job man nice work and very intersting information.
Very good job! I really like this! You put a ton of effort into this I hope you know that.
micah Espinosa said...Good web site i can't believe the rate is soo high if only some people would realize the damage drinking does.
Thats crazy
Weston BThats a lot of people
that goes up to 104%
Its hard to think that many people drink
I seriously thought that those numbers were higher
ReplyDeletenice website. put a lot of work in to it. very good information and i like the video.
ReplyDeleteNice work! Like the video and i though the numbers were way higher but guess im wrong!
ReplyDeletegood work on the website like the video
ReplyDeleteGood Job on the web site you had a lot of information and videos.
ReplyDeleteNice job! I also thought the numbers would be way higher. It looks like you put a lot of work into this.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegood job man nice work and very intersting information.
ReplyDeleteVery good job! I really like this! You put a ton of effort into this I hope you know that.
ReplyDeletemicah Espinosa said...
ReplyDeleteGood web site i can't believe the rate is soo high if only some people would realize the damage drinking does.
Thats crazy
ReplyDeleteWeston B
ReplyDeleteThats a lot of people
that goes up to 104%
ReplyDeleteIts hard to think that many people drink
ReplyDelete